Sunday, February 28, 2010

Six

Is the age that Chris promised Emma she could get a dog. Months and months ago this promise was made in passing. She has yet to forget and I'm pretty sure she will hold him to this! But in the meantime, we will puppy-sit! We had my friend's dog, Sinatra, for just a few days and we all fell in love. Even Chris. I forgot what a dog person he is!
Grandma Lora got a new dog, yes, that is a dog...a maltipoo. One of the cutest little things I have ever seen. And best thing about little Bear is that he keeps Lora "smiling all day long" (in her own words!).
We can't wait to puppy-sit him!

8 comments:

brianne said...

Hold on..that little brown thing that Emma is holding is a dog? It looks like a Webkinz. Are you sure it doesnt have a tag on it? That is unreal. I think I found my next way to rebel against dad's wishes!

Judy said...

Yeah...dad and I are totally confused. Is the first dog Lora's...and the other a toy. Or is the first dog Sinatra, and that thing that looks like a Webkinz, Lora's dog???

Megan said...

They are both REAL dogs... the first is Sinatra (Lynn's dog) and the second is Bear (Lora's new puppy). Cutest little thing... super tiny and has this reddish-brown hair.

Jake and Lynn said...

I think Sinatra is having separation anxiety from your girls. He loved being there and it was nice to know he was in such good hands. Thanks again!

Judy said...

I can't believe that tiny tiny thing Emma is holding is a real live dog...I'll never hear the end of it from Bree. I'm so glad Lora got him. I tried to get grandpa to get a dog after grandma died, and he wouldn't hear of it. Then when Norma got Louie...he fell in love!

brianne said...

Normally, yes mom, you wouldn't hear the end of it from me. But I have been looking online the past couple of days for a Maltepoo that cute, and I cannot find one! That thing is a gem.

    @ patty said...

Own, she is so beautiful

    @ patty said...

They are so cute