Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fantastic Four

Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet baby girl!
Emma has really been a dream first child! She is enthusiastic, cheerful, fun, kind and helpful. She is shy at times and a total goofball at other times. She loves to laugh and makes me laugh all day long! She is smart and enjoys learning and wants to understand everything around her. She loves to chat, ask questions and express how she is feeling! She gives very charming compliments when asking for something and believes if she throws in a little sassy dance it will help her get her way (which I'm not going to lie, sometimes it does!). She has the best expressions, reactions and will say things in the funniest ways. Her ability to quote from movies, cartoons, and books is uncanny. She is spicey and saucy and at times very bossy! She appreciates rules, structure and a schedule. She loves playing with her cousins and friends, going to Disneyland and parks, reading books, doing art, cartoons, Fancy Nancy and fancy accessories, tea parties, dance parties, princesses, movies and popcorn. Best of all, she loves to snuggle, kiss and hug... and everyday she reminds me of a love I never knew existed until she was first in my arms.
Love you Emmy-bear!

5 comments:

Judy said...

That is such a perfect description of Emma! What a fun little girl...(and I love the picture).

Elise said...

Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Emma!

Brett said...

Sorry, I wasn't thinking and left that last comment in Cantonese.

I'll just translate real quick for ya:

I was saying that I think the picture of Emma is amazing.

Megan said...

Brett, you make me laugh so hard!

It's definitely time to go private.

Jake and Lynn said...

Happy 4th birthday Cinderella...oops I mean Emma. I always get those two confused:) They're both such adorable sweet princesses!!