Saturday, March 13, 2010

Once Upon a Dream...

There was a birthday girl in her princess best... one special hand delivered invitation.... and a castle... well a castle made of sugar and flour that was exploding with pink and purple... Let the party begin!!
Emma's special guest arrives... (after a few bashful moments of Emma hiding behind her hand with the biggest grin) they "twirled and curtsied" and got their faces decorated with butterflies and rainbows.
A party will never be the same without Chris and his balloon making...
Storytime...
Treasures, treasures, and treasures! How priceless is the birthday girl's face!?!
Cinderella turned all the little girls into "Honorary Princesses"... and as an Honorary Princess they must be kind, generous, respectful...
...and they must make a wish for a very special friend!
...next up, a little game of "Cinderella Says"...
One last goodbye before Cinderella was off for "afternoon Tea with the Prince"...and Emma was off to open her presents.
A birthday wish come true and a new friend made...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are awesome Meg!!! That party looks like it was soooo much fun. Oh if we only lived closer. Bailey would have been in Heaven at that party. Too bad I am too burned out to put something like that together. She looked so pretty in her princess attire. Great Job on the decorations!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Wow! I am in total amazement right now. You can really throw a party. So fun.

Judy said...

I know I left a comment on this already...I must have forgotten to click on "Publish..." Anyway...what an adorable party...every little girls dream. I love all of the pictures.

brianne said...

BONKERS.

Amber said...

will you through my kids parties, you do em up right!

Gina F. said...

I just want to say your daughter EMMA is BEAUTIFUL. I know she will never forget this birthday party. It will be a memory of a lifetime. The girls look like they had alot of fun to last them a lifetime. I wish I was there. ("HOW FUN") You did an awesome job on the decorations and the pictures too. I absolutely loved the cake too. Good Luck To EMMA AND DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com